Gauteng North Chess Bank Details
Account holder Gauteng North Chess Region Bank Absa Bank Branch Menlyn (632005) Account Number 408 695 3485
Where can I find tournament results?
All tournaments are published to www.chess-results.com
Why should I register?
You need to register in order to receive a CHESS SA number, which will be used for all future tournaments and rating purposes.
It is essential to be affiliated to a club should you wish to represent Gauteng North Chess in any tournaments.
Why should I pay registration fees?
Only paid up clubs are allowed to vote during the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Only paid up members of a club will be elected to represent the Gauteng North Chess at National tournaments.
Schools are Junior clubs, which must be affiliated to a Gauteng North Club, but can only participate in the school league.
How much are registration fees 2020?
- U/08 Players: R200
- Player/Arbiter/Coach/Trainer/Organisers: R450 (R300 if paid before 31 March 2020)
- Pensioners (Age 65+): R200
- *If you played the 2019 SAJCC you already paid 2020 Chess SA fees
How do I pay registration fees?
Club fees (if any) can be paid directly to the club. Gauteng North Chess and CHESS SA fees are to be paid to Gauteng North Chess. (GN will pay over the CHESS SA fees to CHESS SA)
Gauteng North Chess Bank details:Bank: ABSA
Acc no: 408 695 3485
What age group is my child 2020?
- U/8: All players born in or after 2013
- U/10: Players born in the year 2011 and 2012
- U/12: Players born in the year 2009 and 2010
- U/14: Players born in the year 2007 and 2008
- U/16: Players born in the year 2005 and 2006
- U/18: Players born in the year 2003 and 2004
- U/20: Players born in the year 2001 and 2002